Did You Know...
- Teens face the greatest risk of crashing during the first year of their license. One out of every five licensed 16-year-olds will be in a motor vehicle crash.
- Studies show that teens who take professional behind-the-wheel training make safer drivers.
- For 16-17 year olds, carrying just one passenger increases the crash risk by about 50 percent.
- Under Colorado law, parents can have their teen’s license revoked.
- Parents can cut their teen driver’s crash risk in half if they set driving rules and monitor them in a supportive, non-controlling way.
Affordable Driving School has been in operation since 1996. We educate students with effective defensive driving skills to prevent collisions and traffic violations before they occur.